Hello friends! Typically, when we gaze up at the night sky, the chalky glow of Earth's natural satellite is first to capture our attention. Tonight, we'll discover what the moon can represent to different people - a symbol of wisdom, for example, or magic and enchantment. 😴
Sound design: crickets.
Narrator: Abbe Opher
Support our Sponsors
- Mute Snoring. Mute helps you breathe more, snore less and sleep better. Visit mutesnoring.com/getsleepy and use promo code GETSLEEPY10 to receive 10% off and free shipping!
- Get Sleepy’s Premium Feed: https://getsleepy.com/support/.
- Get Sleepy Merchandise: https://getsleepy.com/store.
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-sleepy/id1487513861.
Stay up to date on all podcast news and even vote on upcoming episodes!
- Website: https://getsleepy.com/.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getsleepypod/.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getsleepypod/.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/getsleepypod.
About Get Sleepy
Get Sleepy is the #1 story-telling podcast designed to help you get a great night’s rest. By combining sleep meditation with a relaxing bedtime story, each episode will guide you gently towards sleep.
Get Sleepy Premium
Get instant access to ad-free episodes, as well as the Thursday night bonus episode by subscribing to our premium feed. It's easy! Sign up in two taps!
Get Sleepy Premium feed includes:
Get your 7-day free trial: https://getsleepy.com/support.
Thank you so much for listening!
Feedback? Let us know your thoughts! https://getsleepy.com/contact-us/.
That’s all for now. Sweet dreams ❤️ 😴