1. Pod Squad Qs about co-parenting after infidelity, setting boundaries with friends, and reconciling an estranged parent relationship.
2. How to know when it’s time to leave, and whether your partner deserves to be free of you.
3. Why every problem Cheryl’s ever had has been solved by a list–and how to use her strategy.
4. Ways to be a better advice-giver, and how to keep “floating in the direction of your own life.”
5. How to gather the courage to know a truth thing–and to live by it.
Cheryl Strayed is the author of the #1 New York Times bestselling memoir Wild, as well as the bestsellers Tiny Beautiful Things, Brave Enough, and Torch.
Wild was adapted into an Oscar-nominated film starring Reese Witherspoon and Laura Dern.
Tiny Beautiful Things is currently being adapted for a TV show for Hulu and will star Kathryn Hahn.
In addition to writing her widely acclaimed essays, stories and scripts, Strayed has hosted two hit podcasts for the New York Times — Sugar Calling and Dear Sugars, which she co-hosted with Steve Almond.
She lives in Portland, Oregon with her husband Brian Lindstrom and their two teenagers.
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices