1. When is it too late to cancel on someone?
2. How do we split the bill?
3. Text messages: What NOT to do, and is there time-induced amnesty?
4. Phone calls in public: Hell no, or do what you wish?
5. Once and for all: Can we agree on how we all get off the plane?
Today, Abby – whose mom sent her to etiquette school to learn to be a “lady” – and Glennon and Amanda – whose mom did not – discuss the New Rules for being human while surrounded by humans; the thin line between manners meant to offer consideration vs. manners meant to signal superiority; how we are all inadvertently insulting each other; and where we go from here.
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices